- Wishing for kinder and gentler days
- Wishing for understanding of our caregiver ways
- Wishing for support to arrive at our doors
- Wishing for respect for our caregiving chores
- Wishing for caregivers to not be neglected
- Wishing for caregivers to be more respected
- Wishing for us to care for ourselves as we care for our mother, father and son
- Wishing for the day we accept that self-care is always Job One
- Wishing for the support you so very much deserve
- Wishing for these wishes to come true for each and every caregiver – especially yours
2022 Winter Newsletter is Here!
Click here to read the Winter Newsletter: https://empoweringcaregivers.org/wp-content/uploads/2022-1-newsletter.pdf
November Newsletter Here Now!
Read the newsletter here: https://empoweringcaregivers.org/wp-content/uploads/2021-11-newsletter.pdf
OSEC Training Starts Sep 25th Register Now!
Are you a new volunteer who wants to...
SUPPORT GROUP FOR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF PEOPLE WITH MEMORY LOSS
SUPPORT GROUP FOR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF PEOPLE...
Already Toast: Images from the event here
Click here: 2021 Already Toast – One Source...
‘Outside support’: Author to talk about caregiving and burnout at Aug. 29 event
‘Outside support’: Author to talk about Submitted to...
July Newsletter is Out!
Click here to read: https://empoweringcaregivers.org/wp-content/uploads/2021-7-news.pdf
Cognitive Connection Newsletter – July August
Click to view: https://mailchi.mp/3f287eb06d83/finding-the-good-enough-in-3118718
July 25th Benefit for Empowering Caregivers
July 25th Benefit for Empowering Caregivers 4-6 pm...
WE GET TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER AT HAND
One Source –Empowering Caregivers was founded in December 2014 in Grass Valley, California. Founder Donna Raibley, a Caregiver in her own community, was aware that Caregivers were in need of hope and support, while they tirelessly cared for their Loved Ones at home.
The Mission of One Source – Empowering Caregivers is to improve quality of life for Caregivers and their loved ones by providing cost-free, non-medical support while they remain at home in a safe and healthy environment.
At One Source – Empowering Caregivers we envision Caregivers and their loved ones receiving cost free respite care while they remain at home.